Terms and Conditions
©2019 Emerson / Cooper-Atkins Corporation. All rights reserved.
IMPORTANT LEGAL DOCUMENTATION
SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 11, 2016
- Orders: Domestic: $100.00 minimum, International: $500.00 minimum.
A $25.00 charge applies to orders below minimum.
- Prices: Prices are in U.S. dollars, do not include sales or excise taxes, and are subject to change without notice. All orders are subject to acceptance by Cooper-Atkins Corporation.
For custom orders, customer will be responsible for all costs associated with the order and for payment of all custom inventory manufactured on your behalf, including private logged items.
- Shipping: F.O.B. Middlefield, Connecticut
Freight Prepaid to border of 48 contiguous states or U.S. port, with qualifying minimum dollar value order when shipped by Cooper-Atkins Corporation’s preferred carrier.
- Returns: Merchandise will not be accepted without prior approval and an issued Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Product returns are subject to a 25% handling and restocking charge.
- Inspection: Buyer shall inspect all items upon arrival and give written notice to Cooper-Atkins within ten (10) days of arrival of any claim for shortage, damage or nonconformance with these terms. Failure to give such notice, BUYER, waives all claims for such shortage, damage or nonconformance, and BUYER shall be bound to accept and pay for all items in accordance with these terms.
- Confidentiality: All pricing is confidential and intended for the use of our authorized distributors. Payment terms: Net 30 days. 1-1/2% per month (18% APR) charged on payments past due date.
- Payment Terms as established by Cooper-Atkins Corporation credit department. Customer will be liable for any and all collections costs including attorney's fees.
- Mail payments only to:
29193 Network Place
Chicago, IL 60673-1291
- Wire transfer payment remittance:
Please contact us for details and account information: 1-800-835-5011
Use of Software
The software and accompanying documentation available to download from this site are the copyrighted work of Cooper-Atkins. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, which accompanies such software. If no license accompanies the download, the terms of the license which accompanied the original product being updated will govern. You will not be able to use, download, or install any software unless you agree to the terms of such end user license agreement.
Except as otherwise indicated on this site, you may view, print, copy, and distribute documents on this site subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The document may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes;
- Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original;
- The document may not be modified in any way; and
- Cooper-Atkins reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Cooper-Atkins.
Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of this web site. Elements of this site are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part.
Documents specified above do not include logos, graphics, sounds or images on this web site, which may be reproduced or distributed only when expressly permitted by Cooper-Atkins.
All trademarks belong to their respective trademark holders. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this website appear for identification purposes only.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND COOPER-ATKINS, ALL INFORMATION AND SOFTWARE ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
COOPER-ATKINS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL COOPER-ATKINS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM: (1) RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS PRESENTED, (2) COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, (3) LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, (4) DELAYS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, (5) AND ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION) WHETHER OR NOT COOPER-ATKINS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WEB SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. HOWEVER, COOPER-ATKINS MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE
Links to Third-Party Sites
Cooper-Atkins's site provides links to third-party web sites, which are not under the control of Cooper-Atkins. Cooper-Atkins makes no representations about third-party web sites. When you access a non-Cooper-Atkins web site, you do so at your own risk. Cooper-Atkins is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice, or statements made on third-party sites. Cooper-Atkins provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that Cooper-Atkins endorses, recommends, or accepts any responsibility for the content of such sites.
Compliance with Laws
All Cooper-Atkins products and publications are commercial in nature. The software, publications, and software documentation available on this web site are "Commercial Items", as that term is defined in 48 C.F.R.§2.101, consisting of "Commercial Computer Software" and "Commercial Computer Software Documentation", as such terms are defined in 48 C.F.R. §252.227-7014(a)(5) and 48 C.F.R. §252.227-7014(a)(1), and used in 48 C.F.R.?12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202, as applicable. Pursuant to 48 C.F.R. §12.212, 48 C.F.R.§252.227-7015, 48 C.F.R. §227.7202 through 227.7202-4, 48 C.F.R. §52.227-19, and other relevant sections of the Code of Federal Regulations, as applicable, Cooper-Atkins' publications, commercial computer software, and commercial computer software documentation are distributed and licensed to United States Government end users with only those rights as granted to all other end users, according to the terms and conditions contained in the license agreements that accompany the products and software documentation, and the terms and conditions herein.
These commodities, technology or software were exported from the United States in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.