HACCP Manager Enterprise SoftwareModel: 10755
- Accessible: Manage data from multiple locations to a single, remote platform.
- Flexible: Create global menus and checklists for use by multiple locations
- Customizable: Program business-specific operations that can be changed locally (if needed).
- Secure: Customize advanced permission settings for multiple users & perform security audits
About this item
The HACCP ManagerTM Enterprise software is the most important and powerful component of the system. Using it to analyze and sort temperature data makes a HACCP program much simpler and easier to implement. It can manage standard checklist processes, define critical control points and monitor corrective actions tailored to any facility to ensure a detailed and solid HACCP workflow.
The software’s intuitive interface makes it easy to program. The recorded data is tamper-proof, maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the recorded food temperatures and corrective actions. The Database tab summarizes the recorded data. A custom report can be quickly generated from this information and can be easily sorted, grouped and filtered using the column headings. Reports can be exported to PDF or Excel format.
Communication with the networked database requires:
- A Windows (Win 7 or 8.1) PC running the Network Tool A USB cable and a USB port on the PC
- Permissions to allow USB HID device enumeration on PC Internet access from the local network to the hosted server